Saturday, April 27, 2013

April Cheers

It is hard to believe that April is almost over.  Been keeping busy with some fun quilting projects. I completed the April "Sunny Days" from the Sugar Block Club.  This block was paper piecing and it was really fun to make.  Also, I've been working on completing my 2012 Craftsy BOM all I have left is to put all three layers together and then practice the machine quilting.  (Now that will be a new challenge.)  Learning from Leah Day in her Craftsy class.  Then I moved on to make a quick bag for a birthday gift.  I completed a quilt top and now to add some sashing and sew the layers and that will be done.  So I have a few WIP sewing projects taking place.

Have a happy day!



April: Sunny Days Block:

Bag to hold a Birthday Gift:

No comments:

Post a Comment